[Blueboard] First Communicants

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Sep 3 15:56:00 PHT 2001

		The Faith Community of the Ateneo Loyola Schools
			congratulates the following
	         on the First Reception of the Holy Eucharist

		    Edre Catulin (from the office of Fr.Arevalo)
		    Jo Katherine Ko (AB Psy 2002)
		    Nestor Tan (BS CS 2001 / Dept. of Info. Systems
				 and Computer Science)

		They will have their first communion on Sept. 7,
	    First Friday, at the 11:30 AM Mass at the College Chapel,
		    to be presided  by Fr. Dan McNamara, SJ.

	 	Let us pray that this initial encounter with Jesus
	   in the Eucharist, be the beginning of a lifelong commitment
	   and dedication to receive him in this sacred banquet, as
		they participate fully in the life and mission
		 	 of Christ and his Church.

	    "I am the living bread that came down from heaven;
	    if anyone eats of this bread, he will live for ever;
	    he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal
 	    life and ... abides in me, and I in him"
						(Jn 6:51.54.56)

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University