[Blueboard] (no subject)

majoy at admu.edu.ph majoy at admu.edu.ph
Sat Sep 1 08:45:58 PHT 2001

Memo to:          The Loyola Schools Community

From:             Lourdes C. Sumpaico
                  Director
                  Office of Administrative Services

Date:             31 August 2001

The renovation of the Kostka restrooms (from 1st to 3rd floor) will commence on
Monday,  September 3 and the stipulated completion of project is 60 working
days.  After a long deliberation, the University awarded the project to R.M.
Ramos Construction.  In this regard, we will temporarily close a portion of the
Kostka corridor as well as the entire East portion of the Kostka stairwell.  To
avoid disruption of classes due to noise and to preserve an academic-friendly
atmosphere, the contractor has been instructed to work from 9 pm until 5 am
during the demolition stage.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we sincerely request for your patience and
cooperation.

Thank you.