[Blueboard] ORP closed M-W

karen orp at admu.edu.ph
Thu Oct 25 16:02:17 PHT 2001

Please be informed that ORP will be open on Saturday afternoon, 27 October to
finalize the textbook orders and set up for next sem's sales.

The office will be closed to customers from Monday, 29 October to Wednesday, 31
October, for pre-sales inventory taking and updating of our financial records
before the long holiday and the start of the new semester.

It would be appreciated if you could settle all pending accounts by Saturday.

We will reopen on Monday, 5 November, but as always in the first week of classes
we will be unable to entertain Backroom Services of photocopy, risograph
and binding due to textbook sales.

Thank you.

Karen Berthelsen Cardenas
Director