[Blueboard] OSA Evaluation and Planning

Keh. Harvey Sy hskeh at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 10 19:52:30 PHT 2001

	We would like to inform the Ateneo de Manila-Loyola Schools
community that our office, the Office of Student Activities (OSA) will be
having its Evaluation and Planning seminar from October 11-12,2001 at the Discovery
Suites, Pasig City. Thus, our office will be closed during these two days
and will resume normal operations on October 13,2001 (Saturday). Important
and urgent matters can be forwarded to the ADSA.

"For the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistorical
acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they have been, is
half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life..."

					-Middlemarch, George Eliot