[Blueboard] Mary for you...

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 10 17:24:49 PHT 2001

A Rosary For the Blue Eagles

There will be a recitation of the Rosary at the College Chapel on the
following days. Let us offer our prayers for our Blue Eagle Team's
courage, perseverance, and fighting spirit.

	October 11 - 12:45 pm (sponsored by Alumni Office)
		12 - 1:15 pm
		15 - 12:45 pm
		16 - 12:45 pm

"Mary for you, for your white and blue.
We pray you keep us Mary,
constantly true.
We pray you keep us Mary,
faithful to you."

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University