[Blueboard] ISEW announcement

homer homer at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 10 16:26:35 PHT 2001

"First year mo?

Di a. For permanency na ako."

To all new faculty (and all others who have not attended the Ignatian Spirituality in Education Workshop "ISEW 1: Revisiting our Roots, Facing our Future"), you are cordially invited to join us for the new improved version of ISEW, on November 9-11, 2001 at the Good Shepherd Spiritual Center in Antipolo.

Please call and sign up with:

Grade School: Mrs. Lydia Maribojoc (loc 7122)
High School: Ms. Mannie Pagunsan (loc 6104)
Loyola Schools: Mrs. Carla Siojo (loc 5001)

"Kung type mong magturo sa Ateneo, suportahan ta ka."