[Blueboard] Championship Game Prayer Rally

Santos . Benilda S. beniss at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 5 10:38:32 PHT 2001

Dear ATENEO COMMUNITY,

I'm sure you still experience that beautiful moment
of exquisite ecstasy every time you recall our one
great moment of triumph at the Championship Games.
All of us would want to treasure this forever, and
the way to do that is to WIN THAT GAME!  Fight for
the BLUE and WHITE!  The best way, of course, in
this sunny month of October is to remember the
Bearer of our University Colors: Mother Mary!

Let's put our hearts together, dear ATENEO COMMUNITY,
and pray an ardent HAIL MARY! WHENEVER WE RECALL THE
GAMES.  Let us offer this to our ATENEO TEAM.  Like
the beads of the Rosary, our prayers will give our
team the courage and the gallantry only true champions
possess.

ONE BIG FIGHT, MARY, FOR YOU, FOR YOUR WHITE AND BLUE!!

Beni Santos
Chair
School Forum