[Blueboard] TRIP TO HONG KONG - October 5 to 6 and BEIJING - October 8 to 11, 2001

President's Office aseus at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 2 07:39:23 PHT 2001

        Memo to  :     The University Community

        From           :     The President

        Subject      :      TRIP TO HONG KONG - October 5 to 6 and BEIJING - October 8 to 11, 2001

             I will leave for Hong Kong on Friday morning, October 5 to attend the inauguration of the ASIAN CHRISTIAN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTE sponsored by the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia at Hong Kong Baptist University. The purpose of its establishment is to identify, support and coordinate programs that will strengthen a Christian presence in academic communities in Asia. I will return to Manila the next day, October 6.

             On Monday morning, October 8, I will go to Beijing to attend the meeting of the ASSOCIATION OF JESUIT COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES - EAST ASIA AND OCEANIA (AJCU-EAO). I will return to Manila on Thursday evening, October 11.

             During my absence, Dr. Antonette P. Angeles, Academic Vice-President will be Officer-in-Charge.

             My office has my contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                  BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.