[Blueboard] Huwag Kang Mangamba

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Oct 1 08:53:14 PHT 2001

This  First Friday of October...

YOUR HEART TODAY
every First Friday of the month
at the College Chapel
5:15 PM - 6:00 PM (right after the 4:45 PM mass)

"Take heart, it is I;  have no fear."  (Mark 6, 50)
with Fr. Carmelo Caluag, SJ

    The grace of God can fill our fearful hearts with courage, especially
    during this time of great crisis and uncertainty.  It is only when we
    recognize Jesus, calling in the midst of the storm,  and hear His
    encouraging voice, are we freed from the bondage of fear.

FIRST FRIDAY TAIZE
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION
every First Friday
3:45 - 4:30 PM, College Chapel

    "Prayer is a serene force at work within human beings, stirring them
     up, changing their hearts, never allowing them to close their eyes
     in the face of evil, of wars, of all that threatens the innocent of
     this world. From it we draw the energy to wage other struggles, to
     transform the human condition and to make the earth a place fit to
     live in."  (Bro. Roger of Taize)

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University