[Blueboard] College Street Party at the Gonzaga/SEC Parking Area

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Mon Nov 26 13:54:01 PHT 2001

The Ateneo Alumni Association Young Alumni together with the LS Sanggunian ng
Mag-aaral will hold a College Street Party on Friday, December 7, 2001 from 7
pm until 12 midnight at the Gonzaga/SEC Parking Area.  In this regard, we wish
to request everyone to make their respective reservations in other buildings
except SEC and Schmitt Hall so as to avoid disruption of classes and pre-
Christmas examinations.  A traffic re-routing scheme will be emailed soon.

Please be guided.

Thank you very much.

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

"I can change.  I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory.  I
can tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past.  I can
become my own first creator."