[Blueboard] UNIVERSITY/ALUMNI FAMILY DAY

Efren Debulgado efren at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 23 11:31:58 PHT 2001

                             [Image]

TO          :    THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

FROM    :    Office of Planning and Development  & Alumni Affairs

RE          :    UNIVERSITY/ALUMNI FAMILY DAY , 2 December
                                           Homecoming Month
                   Lights of Hope PARTY and PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN
                                           OF UNIVERSITY
EMPLOYEES, 21 December

On behalf of the Alumni Jubilarians of 2001 and the Office of
Planning and Development & Alumni Affairs (OPD&AA), I would like
to invite you to two coming events that you and your family,
especially your young children – or grandchildren – will surely
enjoy.

     UNIVERSITY/ALUMNI FAMILY DAY
     Sunday, 2 December 2001
             8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
             Moro Lorenzo Sports Center, HS Covered Courts/
                       Cafeteria/Football Field
             6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
             Mass in Bellarmine Field

     Lights of Hope PARTY and PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN  OF
     UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES
     Friday, 21 December 2001
            4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
            Bellarmine Field

Please inform the OPD&AA, c/o Ms. Rita de Villa (Ext. 4088) or
Ms. Juliet Bautista (Ext. 4080) or Ms. Mercy Itucas (4089), how
many of your children/family will attend the two events.

As we face difficult times due to the worldwide economic crisis,
let us come together as a community to bring hope not just into
our lives, but also into the lives of our people and country.
These events are meant not just for us to celebrate, but to unite
us into a community so that we may better carry out our mission
to serve the youth of our nation.

Sincerely in our Lord,

CARMELO A. CALUAG II, S.J.
Vice President