[Blueboard] Advent Recollection Invite

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 21 11:44:48 PHT 2001

All LS Non-teaching Staff are invited to attend the Advent Recollection for
three consecutive Mondays starting December 3 (December 3, 10 & 17), 12 noon at
the Social Science Conference Rooms 1 & 2.  Bro. Arnel Aquino, SJ has
graciously accepted our invitation to be our guide for the three sessions.
Please come and let us all celebrate as one family the coming of Baby Jesus.

We wish to extend this invitation, too, to the rest of the LS Community.

Thank you and happy day!
Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

"I can change.  I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory.  I
can
tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past.  I can become
my own first creator."