[Blueboard] TRIP TO PARIS, FRANCE: November 22-26, 2001

Aseus Villola aseus at admu.edu.ph
Sat Nov 17 09:36:17 PHT 2001

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
Office of the President

   MEMO TO:    THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

         FROM:    THE PRESIDENT

              RE:    TRIP TO PARIS, FRANCE – November 22-26, 2001

            The Cooperation and Cultural Affairs Section of the French Embassy has invited a group of education officials from the Philippines to attend the International Education Exhibition in Paris and  to reinforce the programs of cooperation between the French Government and the Philippines. The Exhibition is organized by the French Ministry of Education to keep educators abreast with technological developments. Dr. Antonette P. Angeles and I have been invited to attend this. We will also be meeting with universities for possible cooperation and with officials of ICAM (Catholic Institute of Arts & Trade).

            I will leave Manila on Wednesday evening, November 21 and return on Monday evening, November 26.

           During my absence, Mr. Jose M. Santos, the Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be Officer-in-Charge. My office has my contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                                       BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.