[Blueboard] OMIOD

Alcantara . Bernadette F. dets at admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 9 10:37:38 PHT 2001

To the University Community:

Please be informed that the Office for Mission and Identity and
Organizational Development (OMIOD) will be closed this afternoon Nov. 9
and tomorrow, November 10, 2001. We will have the Ignatian Spirituality in
Education Workshop (ISEW) for the New Faculty of the Grade School,
High School and Loyola Schools in Antipolo.

Regular office schedule resumes on Monday, November 12, 2001.

Thank You.

***********************************

Bernadette S.F. Alcantara
Asst. to the Director
Office for Mission and Identity
and Organizational Development
Ateneo de Manila University
P.O. Box 154 Manila Philippines
Tel Nos. (63 2)426-6001 local 4012
Telefax: (63 2)426-5960
Email:  dets at admu.edu.ph

...If we had to sing just one song to the Lord creator of life,
may our lives be that song resounding in praise to the goodness and glory
of God...