[Blueboard] LIBRENG RICE TOPPINGS during the We Still Believe Party

Sonia R. Araneta masonar at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 7 10:00:12 PHT 2001

                          FREE  RICE TOPPINGS
                           from RICESCAPADES

                will be given to the first 100 children

    of Ateneo Faculty, Staff, and Administrators who will attend the

                         WE still BELIEVE PARTY

                 (maximum of 2 children per employee).

                 Personnel are required to sign up with

                 the Office of Planning and Development
                  and Alumni Affairs, 2/F Xavier Hall.

                         Please bring your I.D.

                        Look for Lara or Mercy.

                      Last day for registration is
                      Thursday. Nov. 8, 12:00 p.m.

             Join our athletes celebrate the ATENEO SPIRIT
                     on 9 November, 2001, 6:30 p.m.
                       High School Covered Courts!