[Blueboard] Attention LS Rambus Swimming, Volleyball and Basketball Teams!

ManongRic at admu.edu.ph ManongRic at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 6 17:59:50 PHT 2001

For the following members of the LS Rambus Swimming Team:
Rudy Ang, Arturo Asajar, Tommy Dela Cruz, Ted Limpoco, Rodel Serrano, Wenefredo
Legada, Antonio Siguenza, Jr., Queena Lee Chua, Mona Katigbak, Edwina Mateo,
Regina Clemente, Maria Endriga, and Jacq Cleofas -

Please be informed of the time trial for the following events:  freestyle for
men and women, breaststroke for men and women, kickboard relay, salbabida relay
and baha relay on NOVEMBER 13 and 15, 2001 from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm at the Grade
School Swimming Pool.
For the following members of the LS Volleyball Team:
Jaime Amado, Romeo Cabacungan, Gary Devilles, Gerry Larozza, Joel Maquiling,
Sidney Mella, Manuel Rodriguez, Cenon Tapel, Rene Toledo Jr, Cecilia Acain,
Nora Dela Cruz, Flordeliza Domingo, Catherina Faustino, Michelle Panti,
Josephine Joy Reyes, Regina Clemente, and Reynaldo Guevara -

Please be informed of our final practice (before our first game) on Thursday,
November 8, 2001 at 5:30 pm in the College Covered Courts.

For the following members of the Basketball Team:
Arwin Albano, Roberto Arabia, Ruben Cabacungan, Rodel Crisostomo, Rosar
Crisostomo, Miguel De Jesus, Renante Gelsano, Sammy Go, Amador Grutas, Roberto
Guevarra, Herman Livioco, Ruben Mendoza, Jesus Resuello, Manuel  Rico, Rodel
Serrano, Alfredo Tenorio, Jr, Rene Toledo, Jr., Arvin Villegas and Lemuel Dela
Cruz -

Please be informed of our final practice (before our first game) on Thursday,
November 8, 2001 at 5:30 pm in the College Covered Courts.

IMPORTANT!!!
For those who have not yet taken their medical check-up, please proceed ASAP to
HealthDev. Deadline of submission of medical and participation form is on
Thursday, 08 November 2001.

Go LS! We believe!

Manong Ric - LS Rambus Team Coordinator