[Blueboard] Request for prayers

Rona Valenzuela ronapres at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 6 16:45:12 PHT 2001

Clear Day

Dear Friends,

        Peace!

        We are the novices at Sacred Heart Novitiate.  At the end of this month, we will begin our 30-Day Long Retreat, following the footsteps of many generations of Jesuits since the time of our founder and spiritual father, St. Ignatius of Loyola.

        It is because of the fundamental significance of our Long Retreat to our formation that we humbly ask you for prayers.  We ask that your community kindly remember us in your prayers for the whole month of November.  Please pray for us, that God may grant us the grace of a good retreat that may become the cornerstone of our vocation.  We will also remember in our prayers, you who are our partners in the vineyard of our Lord.  Let us together pray that more laborers be sent to the harvest.

        Thank you very much.  May God bless you!

                                                                                                            Yours in Christ,

        Manny Amanence, nSJ           Terence Christopher Ang, nSJ        Noel Bava, nSJ

        Roberto Boholst, nSJ             Victor de Guzman, nSJ                   Gil Donayre, nSJ

        Irmo Francis Valeza, nSJ        Edward Joseph Magtoto, nSJ        Jomari Manzano, nSJ

        Raymund Sanchez, nSJ           Ryan Christian Echevarria, nSJ     Art Tangara, nSJ