[Blueboard] revised schedule for masses and confessions

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 6 10:03:38 PHT 2001

	   The  Chapel of The Immaculate Conception  (College Chapel)
	     will follow a new schedule of masses and confessions
			beginning November 5, Monday:

	    MASSES
	    ------

		Mondays- Wednesdays- Fridays:  6:55 am
					      11:30 am
					      12:30 pm

		Tuesdays- Thursday	   :   6:55 am
					      12:00 nn
					       5:15 pm

		Saturdays:		   :   7:30 am

	   CONFESSIONS
	   -----------

		For those who wish to receive the Sacrament of
	Reconciliation, may we request that you observe the following
	schedule.  WE would like to discourage our community members
	from approaching our priests after the mass.

		Mondays and Fridays only  :  6:55 am
					    11:30 am
					    12:30 pm

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University