[Blueboard] Recycle your used laser toner catridges

Edward T. Chainani etch at ginto.chem.admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 6 06:48:08 PHT 2001

Hi all,

Used inkjet cartridges (Canon and HP) can be SOLD to Romeo Gauran of the
Ateneo Planning Office.  You can call local 4089 or 4084.

A clarification to my earlier e-mail: Note that MET does NOT buy the used
laser printer toner cartridges. They simply pick them up upon request.

Loyola Heights, Quezon City          e-mail: etch at ginto.chem.admu.edu.ph
Philippines                          FAX: (632) 426-1323