[Blueboard] Important Reminders Before We All Leave for our Christmas Break

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Fri Dec 21 11:11:07 PHT 2001

The Office of Administrative Services met with the Loyola Schools Non-teaching
Staff and Maintenance Personnel to remind them about the following:
1.  Turning off and unplugging of all electrical equipment in their respective
work areas especially computers, refrigerators, electric fans and lights.
2.  Informing the Office of Administrative Services within the day as regards
those who intend to visit and work in the office during the break.  They were
requested to submit the list of these people to Jed Godoy within the day.
Similarly a listing of equipment e.g airconditioners, computers, hubs that will
remain turned-on during the long break need to be submitted to OAS immediately
so that the Security Office can monitor the areas more closely.

In this regard, we also ask the rest of the Loyola Schools Community to please
cooperate in this effort to prevent any untoward incident during our more-than-
a-week Christmas break.  For those of you who have plans to work during the
vacation, please make sure that you have turned-off and unplugged all the
equipment that you will be using before you leave your work area.

Thank you very much and a Blessed and Peaceful Christmas to all!

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

\\\\\\\"I can change.  I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory.
can
tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past.  I can become
my own first creator.\\\\\\\"