[Blueboard] ORP Inventory

karen orp at admu.edu.ph
Thu Dec 20 10:05:18 PHT 2001

Please be informed that the Office of Research and Publications will be closed
on January 3 and 4 when school/offices resume next year. We will be undertaking
the end of calendar year/start of calendar year full inventory-taking and
closing of our books for the 3rd quarter/end of calendar year.

Thank you to those who met our 15 Dec deadline for settling their charge
accounts. May we remind the other Chairs to please forward their payments by
tomorrow, Dec 21.

For those with last minute Christmas preparations, we have new Christmas
wrappers and Christmas cards to help ease your shopping stress.

All the best of the season.

Karen Berthelsen Cardenas
Director
426-6001, local 5183