[Blueboard] AHS PTC ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18

Borromeo . Marie B. mariebor at admu.edu.ph
Sat Dec 15 02:19:57 PHT 2001

TO	:	THE HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY
FROM	:	The Associate Principal for Academic Affairs
RE	:	SPECIAL SCHEDULE ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18:Distribution of
Report Cards and Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC)

Since Monday, December 17, was declared as a non-working holiday by the
government, the distribution of report cards and parent-teacher
conferences scheduled on that day is moved to Tuesday, December 18.

We will have classes on December 18 but we will be following the special
schedule below:

7:45 - 7:50	Moderator's Inspection & Flag Ceremony
7:50 - 8:00	Reflection Period
8:05 - 8:45	First Period
8:50 - 9:30	Second Period
9:30 - 10:00	Recess
10:00 - 10:40	Third Period
10:45 - 11:25	Fourth PeriodLunch for 4A to 4E
11:30 - 12:10	Fifth Period TD Tutoring for 4A to 4E
12:15 - 12:55	Sixth Period
1:00	Dismissal for ALL
1:50 - 4:30	Distribution of Report Cards and PTC

Please note the following details:

1.	There will be 40 minutes per period.
2.	There will be only one 5th period for all year levels. The 5th
period classes, which use the same venue, will be advised about the
changes in their venues for that day.
3.	The fourth year TD group will have their TD tutoring on that day.
4.	The distribution of Report Cards and PTC will be conducted after
classes in assigned classrooms.

MA. MARGARITA M. PAVIA

TO	:	THE HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY
FROM	:	The Associate Principal for Academic Affairs
RE	:	Special Schedule on Friday, 21 December 2001:COMMUNITY
CHRISTMAS MASS

On Friday, December 21, we will be celebrating our Christmas Mass in the
afternoon. We will not have regular classes on that day but everyone must
come to school. We will be following the special schedule below:

3:50 - 3:55	Moderator's Inspection
3:55 - 4:10	Students prepare their classrooms for the Salu-Salo
4:10 - 4:25	Students proceed to the Covered Courts
4:25 - 6:00	Christmas Mass
6:00 - 7:00	Christmas Program
7:00 	Salu-Salo

Let us all come on December 21 and celebrate with the whole Ateneo High
School community the coming of the Child Jesus. Let us also come to pray
together that His healing Presence may be felt more strongly throughout
the world especially in places where hostility is present.

We are counting on your presence.

MA. MARGARITA M. PAVIA