[Blueboard] Lights for Hope Christmas Party

OPDAA rsvp at alumni.ateneo.net
Fri Dec 14 09:49:47 PHT 2001

Lights for Hope
Christmas Party and Program
21 December 2001, Friday, 3 to 7 pm

We are cordially inviting children 4-13 years old to attend the
Lights for Hope Christmas Party and Program to be held on
Friday, 21 December 2001 at the Bellarmine Field of the
Ateneo de Manila University Loyola Heights campus
from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. This party for young children is
made possible by the Lights for Hope project.

The Lights for Hope project will support Christmas activities
for the young children of the Ateneo de Manila University staff
and young children from apostolate areas of the socially-oriented
activities and the Jesuit scholastics. The primary aim of the Lights
for Hope project is to build a poverty reduction fund of the Ateneo
de Manila University and the Jesuit Philippine Province.

We hope that you will allow your children to come to the Ateneo
for the Lights for Hope Christmas Party we are organizing
exclusively for them. We are preparing a magic show, games,
and rides for them. Everything will be for free, including their
refreshments. Please just ask your children to pack an extra T-shirt.

Kindly inform Lara (extension 4084) of the Office of Planning and
Development & Alumni Affairs, or e-mail us at rsvp at alumni.ateneo.net
if you and your children are attending so that we may be able to
prepare appropriately.

Thank you.