[Blueboard] AHS Community Christmas Mass Schedule on FRIDAY, 21 December 2001

marie borromeo mariebor at admu.edu.ph
Fri Dec 14 07:27:50 PHT 2001

TO:THE HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY
FROM:The Associate Principal for Academic Affairs
RE:Special Schedule on Friday, 21 December 2001:
COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS MASS

On Friday, December 21, we will be celebrating our Christmas Mass in the
afternoon. We will not have regular classes on that day but everyone must
come to school. We will be following the special schedule below:

3:50 – 3:55Moderator’s Inspection
3:55 – 4:10Students prepare their classrooms
for the Salu-Salo
4:10 – 4:25Students proceed to the Covered Courts
4:25 – 6:00Christmas Mass
6:00 – 7:00Christmas Program
7:00 Salu-Salo

Let us all come on December 21 and celebrate with the whole Ateneo High
School community the coming of the Child Jesus. Let us also come to pray
together that His healing Presence may be felt more strongly throughout the
world especially in places where hostility is present.

We are counting on your presence.

MA. MARGARITA M. PAVIA