[Blueboard] Last day of Advent Recollection

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Wed Dec 12 14:50:10 PHT 2001

To the Loyola Schools Non-teaching Staff:

Please be informed that due to the holiday declaration on Monday, December 17,
2001, our Advent Recollection with Bro. Arnel Aquino, SJ will be moved to
Tuesday, December 18, 12 nn at SS Conference Rooms 1&2 (same venue).  We
enjoin everyone to come as this is our last session.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

\\\\\\\"I can change.  I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory.
can
tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past.  I can become
my own first creator.\\\\\\\"