[Blueboard] 8 December 2001 Feast of the Immaculate Conception

Aseus Villola aseus at admu.edu.ph
Tue Dec 4 11:18:58 PHT 2001

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
Office of the President

MEMO TO                        :                        The University Community

      FROM                         :                        The President

  SUBJECT                         :                        8 December 2001 Feast of the Immaculate Conception

The Feast of the Immaculate Conception this year, 8 December 2001, falls on a Saturday.  It is a School Holiday.  There will be no classes and offices will be closed for all Units.

            Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception is the Special Patroness of the Ateneo de Manila University and the Philippines.  Her feastday is one of the three remaining holydays of obligation in the Philippines.

            I encourage everyone to attend the Mass honouring Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception scheduled in their respective Units.

                                                                                                            BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.
                                                                                                                            President

*Best viewed using Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express 5