[Blueboard] Cultural Night Cancellation

Veno veno at admu.edu.ph
Sat Dec 1 11:34:52 PHT 2001

To: The Ateneo de Manila University Community

From: The Office of Planning and Development & Alumni Affairs

ANNOUNCEMENT:  4 December Cultural Night
                            not pushing through

We regret to inform you that the Cultural Night scheduled for 4
December, 2001
is not pushing through for the reason that an appropriate venue
for the performance
is not available on 4 December.   We hope to put together a
similar cultural show for the
Ateneo de Manila University Community sometime next year.

We wish to acknowledge and thank the performing groups that would
have been featured
in this cultural night, namely:

        Ateneo Chamber Singers
        Ateneo College Glee Club