[Blueboard] AHS Special Schedule - august 27 & 28, 2001

marie borromeo mariebor at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 27 10:14:08 PHT 2001

TO             :     THE HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY

FROM       :     The Associate Principal for Academic Affairs

SUBJECT:      SPECIAL SCHEDULE ON 27-28 AUGUST 2001:

                        REVIEW DAYS FOR THE FIRST PERIODICAL EXAMS

As in the past years, we would like to give the students the opportunity to have some form of summative review with all their subject teachers who will be giving an exam during the exam week. Hence, we have set aside a wrap-up day for this purpose.

The wrap-up day for the first grading period will be on Tuesday, August 28. We will be following a special schedule on that day. We will also be having a special schedule the day before, August 27, in order to give the students more home study time.

Below are the special schedules for those two (2) days:

      MONDAY, August 27, 2001
     TUESDAY, August 28, 2001

      7:45 - 8:00
     Extended Moderator's Inspection Period & Flag Ceremony

      7:45 - 7:50
     Moderator's Inspection &

      Flag Ceremony

      8:00 - 8:10
     Reflection Period

     7:50 - 8:00
     Reflection Period

      8:15 - 8:45
     First Period

     8:05 - 8:35
     First Period

      8:50 - 9:20
     Third Period

     8:40 - 9:10
     Second Period

      9:25 - 9:55
     Fourth Period

     9:15 - 9:45
     Third Period

      9:55 - 10:25
     Recess

     9:45 - 10:15
     Recess

      10:25 - 10:55
     Fifth Period

     10:15 - 10:45
     Fourth Period

      11:00 - 11:30
     Sixth Period

     10:50 - 11:20
     Fifth Period

      11:35
     Dismissal for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Levels

      11:25

      Dismissal for 4th Year

      11:35 - 12:05

      12:10

      Seventh Period for Seniors

      Dismissal for Seniors

     11:25 - 11:55
     Sixth Period for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Levels

      N O T E

      There will be 30 minutes per period and there will be NO HOMEROOM PERIOD. The Moderator's Inspection Period will be extended to 15 minutes just to give the moderators a chance to make urgent announcements before the exams.

     12:00 - 12:30
     Seventh Period for Juniors

      12:00
     Dismissal for the 1st & 2nd Year Levels

      12:35

      Dismissal for Juniors

     N O T E
      There will be 30 minutes per period. All the classes will meet all their subject teachers who will give an exam on 29-31 August. A special class schedule for this day will be released by the Registrar's Office for each section.

Please be guided accordingly.

MA. MARGARITA M. PAVIA