[Blueboard] structural report for social science building

Faustino . Catherina A. faustino at admu.edu.ph
Fri Aug 24 14:52:29 PHT 2001

Memo to:		The Loyola Schools’ Community

From:			Mrs. Lourdes C. Sumpaico
			Director

Subject:		Structural Report of the Social Science
Building

Date:			24 August 2001

 Please be informed that the University Physical Plant
reported a deflection on the flooring of the Northwest
portion of the Social Sciences building. We have
started the epoxy injection on the First floor to be
continued on to the Second and Third floors. According
to the Structural Report submitted by Engr. Ildefonso
Reyes, “the building is safe for occupancy however,
there are minor damages necessitating minor repairs to
upgrade and strengthen the building.” The faculty
areas of Socio-Anthropology, Economics and History
will need to be jacked up and re-topped since there is
a need to “push the panels near the door of the
History Department upward to maintain its original
level.”

In this regard, I wish to beg for your patience and
cooperation as the repair works will mean disruption
in your respective workplaces. I would also like to
inform you that the Loyola Schools has contracted the
services of Engr. Joey Rementina to continue the
repair works starting August 24 until August 31, 2001.
The workers will start their work this Friday, August
24 at 5pm and will continue their repairs at night and
over the weekend.

Thank you very much for your understanding!