[Blueboard] Encoders/Proofreaders

karen orp at admu.edu.ph
Sat Aug 18 11:24:21 PHT 2001

Throughout these next few months we will be needing encoders and proofreaders
for titles we are producing this year.  If you are interested in per project
assignments, please e-mail me so we can include your name in our pool of people.

Encoders have to be able to use Microsoft Word, and be proficient in
either English or Filipino.

Proofreaders should have proficiency in either English or Filipino,
knowledge and experience in the use of proofreaders' marks,
excellent grammar and punctuation skills (in either language),
attention to detail, and respect for deadlines.

ORP uses the Chicago Manual of Style, 14th edition as its standard for style.

Since we have titles in both English and Filipino,
please indicate which language you would prefer for your assignment.

Thanks!

Karen Berthelsen Cardenas
Director
426-6001, local 5183