[Blueboard] CAO Ignatian Retreat

boyrab at admu.edu.ph boyrab at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 6 11:28:27 PHT 2001

To: The University Community

From: Central Accounting Office

Subject: Annual Retreat-August 10-12, 2001

        This is to inform the Ateneo Community that the Central Accounting
Office will be closed on Friday afternoon (August 10) and on Saturday morning
(August 11) for our annual three-day Ignatian Retreat.

        Please calim your voucher checks, payroll checks and pau slips. May
we also request you to forward all your requests such as order for a check,
certifications, ledgers, various loan applications and clerances on or before
Wednesday (August 8) for immediate processing and release.

        Our Office will resume its regular operations on Monday August 13, 2001.

Leonora P. Wijangco
Director

--------
This mail sent through IMP: mail.ateneo.net