[Blueboard] L/S Community Consultation

Valera . Nestor S. nsvalera at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 2 17:05:41 PHT 2001

I find the 5:15 schedule particularly attractive.

*                                             *
*    Dr. Nestor S. Valera                     *
*    Chair                                    *
*    Department of Chemistry                  *
*    ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY              *
*    1108 Loyola Heights, Quezon City         *
*    PHILIPPINES                              *
*    Phone (++632) 426 6001 (ext 5620, 5622)  *
*    Fax (++632) 426 1323                     *
*    e-mail: nsvalera at admu.edu.ph      	      *
*            nsvalera at ginto.chem.admu.edu.ph  *